Caverta is a medicine which is very well known to treat the problem called Erectile Dysfunction (ED), which is also usually referred to as male impotency. ED is one of the serious health conditions for men. Although it does not affect the overall health but it can have some serious psychological consequences which may have the impact on the overall wellbeing of men. ED is a pretty common sexual problem that many men all over the world suffer from. Men suffering from erectile dysfunction are not able to achieve the desired penile erection and thus are not able to have a proper sexual intercourse.
Not being able to enjoy the sex life leads to many mental problems. It causes a great deal of frustration among men. It is also known to have led to anxiety and depression. This happens because men still have the sex drive and there is ample sexual arousal. However, due to certain conditions the blood supply to the penile region is reduced and thus there isn’t enough stiffness in the male reproductive organ. It is not only the men but both the partners are not able to enjoy the sex life. Due to this, tension arises between them. ED or male impotency has resulted in many problems in the relationships. In fact, in several cases it has also caused the breakup between the couples. This is the reason why men want to get it treated as soon as possible.
Thankfully, men can take the Caverta medicine, which helps them get the desired penile erection. Sildenafil Citrate is the main ingredient of this medicine. This component is quite well known in the world of medicine to be the best PDE-5 inhibitor. PDE-5 is the enzyme that primarily contributes to the reduction of blood flow to the penile area. Sildenafil Citrate is the same component which is also present in Viagra. However, Caverta is a very cost-effective alternative to the popular brand Viagra.
It simply tackles the ED issues for the duration of its effect. It is truly a blessing for men who want to resume their normal sex life.
The working mechanism of Caverta is pretty simple. There are a few things we need to know so as to understand the actual action and working mechanism of this medicine.
– Erectile Dysfunction is primarily caused when the PDE-5 enzyme release in the genital area increases. This enzyme is the main reason why the blood supply to the reproductive organ is reduced and thus the erection is not achieved the way it is desired. So, there has to be a way to prevent the PDE-5 from working.
– We also need to understand cGMP. Also called cyclic GMP, it is an enzyme that is present near the male reproductive organ and it helps in increasing the blood circulation to the penile area. This enzyme works along with the deposit of the nitric oxide (NO) to relax the muscles of the male reproductive organ. This in turn helps in dilating the veins and arteries and increasing the blood circulation.
– PDE-5 suppresses cGMP and thus does not allow the proper blood flow.
– Sildenafil Citrate present in Caverta is a very well known PDE-5 inhibitor. It prevents the function of PDE-5 and thus allows cGMP and NO to do their normal work. In this way it is able to restore the blood supply to the genital area and get the proper erection.
– Caverta 100 mg is the normal dose. This does is for the men who are suffering from ED, have otherwise average health, and are preferably younger than 55 years.
– It is advisable to consume this medicine with water due to its soluble properties. It ensures faster impact of the medicine.
– The effect of the medicine lasts for about 6 hours. However, it may take up to one hour for the medicine to become completely effective after consumption. So, partners must plan sexual intercourse at least 60 minutes after consumption of Caverta.
– The 100mg tablet of Caverta should not be crushed or broken as it is supposed to be taken whole.
– One dose is for 24 hours. Wait for one day before taking another pill.
Here are some important things related to Caverta consumption to be kept in mind:
– The medicine is only meant for men who are affected by ED or male impotency. Women should never consume it. Also, it must strictly be kept away from the reach of kids or children.
– The dosage of Caverta should never be increased. If you feel that one dose of 100mg is not effective, make sure you consult the doctor before increasing it.
– Do not consume the medicine along with anything that also contains the PDE-5 inhibitor. This may cause the side effects to become worse.
– The medicine should never be taken with anything that contains nitrate. The ingredients of the medicine react badly with nitrate causing serious health issues. Grapefruit is thus prohibited with Caverta.
– Men, who have a known health condition, any medical history, or an ongoing medication regime, must avoid the consumption of Caverta or must do it only after consulting the doctor.
– Do not operate any heavy machinery or drive after consuming Caverta. Diziness and blurred vision are two very well known side effects of the medicine and hence such activities need to be avoided for safety purposes.
– Do not consume Caverta with alcohol as it may make it less effective.