Kamagra is a generic medicine which is quite popularly consumed by men who are facing the problem of erectile dysfunction. Male impotency is also the name given to this sexual disorder. Men all over the world experience this sex relate problem. It is quite common with men who are in the middle age or who have grown old. But sometimes, it may also affect men of young age.
What exactly is Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Impotency?
Erectile dysfunction, which is also called male impotency, is the sexual disorder due to which the penile erection is not achieved and hence men are not able to have proper sexual intercourse. The lack of hardness may be experienced even when there is sexual stimulation. When the erection is not achieved the sexual intercourse does not happen or does not happen properly. To make sure that the sexual experience is satisfactory, men consume Kamagra medicine.
What causes erectile dysfunction?
There are several factors that have been attributed to cause the ED or male impotency. The most common factor is aging. The aging men usually lose the capacity to get the erection. It may start from the early middle-age and become more noticeable as they grow older. But, younger men have also reported this problem. So, this means there are other reasons too that cause the erectile dysfunction. Some of them include ailment affecting the reproductive organ, injury, or even the anxiety and depression. Kamagra provides the palliative treatment for this issue.
How does impotency or erectile dysfunction affect the quality of life?
Erectile dysfunction is not a fatal health condition. It also does not directly affect the overall health of the men. However, it does have certain indirect implications. The men who are not able to have successful sexual intercourse in spite of being sexually aroused tend to get frustrated. If this continues for a long time it also leads to depression. At the same time, this problem may cause rift between the partners as both of them are not able to enjoy the sexual pleasures of life. The ensuing frustration, anxiety, and depression impact every facet of existence and decline the quality of life.
What does Kamagra constitute?
The main component of the Kamagra medicine is called Sildenafil Citrate. In the medical world, it is a very well known component which is used to treat the ED issues. It is in fact known to be a highly effective PDE-5 inhibitor. The enzyme in the body, PDE-5, is the primary reason why ED happens. This enzyme needs to be inhibited and Sildenafil Citrate does that exactly. Due to the suppression of this enzyme the flow of the blood to the male genitals increases.
How does this medicine work?
Kamagra works the same ways as Viagra, which is a very popular brand. But it is much cheaper. Here is how it works:
- It is the PDE-5 enzyme due to which the men are not able to achieve the desired hardness in the genitals. To achieve the erection it is important for the blood supply to the reproductive organ to be proper. But PDE-5 does not allow that. The release of this enzyme increases in the body of those men who have ED problem. Due to this the blood supply is curtailed. Without the proper blood supply there is no erection.
- The component Sildenafil Citrate of Kamagra makes sure that the release and working of PDE-5 is reduced. This is the reason why this component is popularly known as PDE-5 inhibitor.
- PDE-5 is the problem because it will not let another enzyme called cGMP to work the right way. Cyclic GMP or cGMP is what men need to have the required blood flow to the penile area at the time of sexual stimulation.
- Sildenafil Citrate in Kamagra suppresses PDE-5 and allows cGMP to work the right way and hence erection becomes possible.
Are there any specific dosage instructions for this medicine?
There are specific dosage instructions for Kamagra. It should be taken after consulting the doctor and here is the most commonly recommended dosage:
- One pill of Kamagra 100 mg is recommended by the doctors to those men who have the impotency problem.
- One pill of Kamagra 100 mg should be taken only once in 24 hours.
- Kamagra is for those men who are not older than 55 and have the average health.
- The medicine must be taken at least an hour before the sexual activity to allow it to become completely effective.
- Kamagra works faster when consumed with water as Sildenafil Citrate is highly soluble.
- The pill should not be broken or crushed.
- Kamagra can be effective for up to 6 hours.
Does the medicine have any side effects?
If you happen to experience complications after consuming the medicine make sure you get the medical attention immediately.
Common side effects of Kamagra:
- Vomiting and nausea
- Reddening of the face or flushing
- Dizziness and headache
- Blurred vision
- Nasal area congestion
Who can consume this medicine?
Men who have the erectile dysfunction problem and have the normal health can consume this medicine.
Who should not consume this medicine?
Women are not allowed to consume this medicine as it can cause serious health issues. Kids should also not consume it accidentally. Men who are beyond 55 years must not ingest Kamagra until they have been advised by the doctor to do so.
Men who have any medical history or suffering from cardiac, liver or kidney disease must not consume Kamagra. The medicine may cause complications. If you need to take the medicine make sure that you have spoken to your doctor first.
Men who are taking any other medicine regularly or on a prescribed dosage for a period of time must not consume Kamagra without telling the doctor.
Are there any other precautions I need to be aware of?
Yes! There are some really important things that you must be wary of:
Do not consume Kamagra with any other medicine with PDE-5 inhibitor.
The components of Kamagra react with Nitrate. Hence, any food item, including grapefruit, must be avoided.